Quick facts about LeTip
LeTip is a professional organization of men and women dedicated to the highest standards of competence and service. Our primary purpose is to give and receive qualified business tips or leads. Members will, at all times, maintain the highest professional integrity. Each business category is represented by one member and conflicts of interest are disallowed.
- Exchange valuable business tips which turns into $$$.
- Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers.
- Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed.
- Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- Meetings begin at 7:01 a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:31 a.m. sharp and are brief and to the point.
- An inspector from LeTip will visit and confirm your place of business.
- You must be voted on to become a member.
- The format LeTip has developed is over 25 years in creation. It works!
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors.
- Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.